Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HGTV Christmas Card Swap 2009


I participated in a Christmas Card swap this year on the HGTV craft message boards.  My swapping partner was Vjkats.  We exchanged cards in this swap.  Here is what I got from her on Friday.

Click on the picture to see a larger version!

A beautiful Christmas card, a gift card holder, 6 card stock ornaments, and 5 sheets of sparkly, iridescent paper.  How pretty!!!
 

Here is the card!


Inside of the card.


Gift card holder.


Pocket side of gift card holder.


The ornaments were cut out with a scalloped paper punch, wrapped with sliver and white string and then two were taped together, for double sided ornament.  Cute!

And here is the card I made for her.

Sorry, all you get is a hint for now til I know she has received it.

No comments:

Post a Comment