Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello Again! and Beary Sweet Blog Candy!

I know I've been gone for a loooonng time!  Life happens!  I'm trying to organize my house and get rid of a lot of unneeded items.  Our office is finally taking shape, it was originally supposed to be an office/guest room, but the room is so small (about 10 X 10), and our roll top desk is so big, we only had room for a daybed.  We got rid of that, and I slowly started moving photos and scrapbook paper into it to make some (crafting space) work space, for myself.  Unfortunately our kittys had their "box" in there, since we got a dog, (dogs like to eat kitty "treats", wink, wink).  So I never wanted to be in the room.  Well we moved the box out, shampooed the carpets, put in an L-shaped desk, and a bookcase, and a lot of other containers for storage and such, and tada!, I finally have a designated workspace.  I usually craft in odd spaces like the couch, maybe kitchen table, the floor, anywhere, I can carve out some space.  It feels so good to have some space to call my own.  Some day we may turn our garage into a craft room, but I'll always need some space in our office.  It still needs a lot of work, still putting things away and finding a home for them, but at least the space is usable.  

So anyway, about the blog candy.  The women on the Beary Scrap Design Team blog have some very nice blog candy to give away so i thought I'd spread the news.  Check them out by clicking on their name to see all the wonderful goodies they are giving away!  Good luck!!

Hopefully I won't be gone so long, but life happens.  I have soooo much to share with you.

Here's a pic of a thank you card.  Enjoy!


See you later!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment