Sunday, April 25, 2010

January 21st Another 35 candles!



Another 35 candles.  My husband turned 35 just 17 days after I did.  I know this is very late, but I'm going to try and catch up by sharing everything I've been wanting to share with you but have not.  For my husband's birthday I made a German Chocolate Layer cake.  It is one of my favorite types of cakes besides white cake.  Thankfully it's my husband's too.  I love the coconut frosting.  Rich chocolate cake is not my kind of cake so this is perfect since the frosting is a lighter taste.


MMMMMMMMM!


This cake was a surprise from a very good friend when we celebrated my husband's birthday with friends at a bowling alley.  She asked if she could make a cake, and I thought she was making a German Chocolate cake (so glad I made one the day before).  She included me on the cake since we weren't able to celebrate mine since my husband had to work that week.  It was a fun evening!  Isn't this cake pretty!  Since we had so much cake, we took this one to church to share with anyone who wanted a pieceEnjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment