Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm Guilty!!!

Guilty of using my blog mostly to keep up with all of the other blogs out there!!!  I really do have some great ideas I want to share, but so often I'm caught up in reading other blogs that mine gets neglected.   I want to finish my blog about the flowers.  My Cuttlebug was returned about two weeks after Valentines day so that kinda blew the wind out of my sails on that one, but I'm hoping to make bouquets for our Ladies Tea at church this spring.  I also dyed some reusable shopping bags that I also want to share.  I have not done a lot with Close To My Heart yet, but hope to soon, plus I'm working on another big project here in my town, so please forgive me, but I do want to share, I'm just a bit busy and I get sidetracked often.  On another note, I have what I believe to be a really bad sinus infection!  I see the doctor tomorrow, so we'll see what he says, but at least he'll be able to help me.  I have pressure in my ears that make them hurt at times too, so if I don't go now, it'll only get worse.  So thanks for letting me have a moment of your time, and check out my favorite blogs to see what they are doing.  I need to add more to my favorite list-for more blogs check out my profile page!

Also I recently learned about One Word.  Instead of making a New Year's resolution, just pick one word to be your focus for the year.  Find out more about it here: HERE .  An addition to this idea is to take a frame, any size, some pretty paper, and then either write out your one word, or if you have a cricut, cut it out and glue it to the paper and hang it on a wall or place it on a shelf somewhere you can see it everyday so you remember to do it everyday.

Here are some creative ways to create your one word reminder: Word Art .

And a few more.  Just google word art for  lots of inspiration.

   



No comments:

Post a Comment